We provide respite care for residents in need of residential or dementia care. Each respite resident receives the same high standard of care as our long-term residents. Short-term stays can be daunting for both the residents and their loved ones. We recognize that, so we make special effort to make them feel welcome and valued
You might want to consider respite care if
- You need additional help after an illness / operation
- You are considering long-term care, and want to have a trial visit.
- Your loved ones are going on holiday and you need a week somewhere to be looked after
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer please call and arrange a visit.
To Book a Visit
- Fully trained , dedicated and compassionate staff
- A tailored care plan that is individual to each of our residents
- High staff to resident ratios
- A varied programme of activities for individuals and groups
- 24 hr access for families
- Beautifully designed accommodation
- Wholesome traditional meals with cooked with seasonal ingredients
- A laundry and domestic service
- An active involvement and feedback from family members
See what our residents, their families, friends and other people are saying about us.
We would love to hear from you. Click here for telephone numbers or to make online contact.
Be a part of Danesbrook team.
We would love to hear from you. Your valuable feedback will help us improve and server you better.