The Danesbrook approach to residential care is to improve the quality of live of our residents by creating a homely, safe and loving environment. When your loved one is ready to move in we will talk to them and your family to get an idea of their preferences, hobbies, former careers, favourite foods etc. this helps us not only to deliver the best possible care, but to ensure that each resident’s care is tailored to their individual needs.
At Danesbrook we provide assistance for bathing, dressing or eating if required, your rooms will be spotlessly cleaned and your clothes laundered. But above all of these we will try and put all the good things back in your life (great food, friendships and fun)
To Book a Visit
- Fully trained , dedicated and compassionate staff
- A tailored care plan that is individual to each of our residents
- High staff to resident ratios
- A varied programme of activities for individuals and groups
- 24 hr access for families
- Beautifully designed accommodation
- Wholesome traditional meals with cooked with seasonal ingredients
- A laundry and domestic service
- An active involvement and feedback from family members
See what our residents, their families, friends and other people are saying about us.
We would love to hear from you. Click here for telephone numbers or to make online contact.
Be a part of Danesbrook team.
We would love to hear from you. Your valuable feedback will help us improve and server you better.